Who doesn’t love pesto? This is a great full-flavoured dish that is not only filling, but extremely tasty.
- 1 packet of kamut pasta, cooked
- ¼ cup of pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup of soaked almonds
- 1 tsp of maple syrup
- 1 very large bunch of fresh basil
- 1 bunch of fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 clove of garlic
- juice of a lemon
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- ¼ cup of water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Season your cooked pasta well with salt and pepper, splash of olive oil, and half of your chopped parsley. Set aside.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to a blender and blend. You want to leave a little texture like I have done in this pic, this is not a smoothie 🙂
- Toss the warm pasta though your pesto and serve.