Cinnamon apple chips are the perfect treat for autumn. They are sweet, crispy, and have a delicious hint of cinnamon. Pack them in the kiddies’ lunchboxes as a healthier alternative to potato chips. Keep in mind—they’re addictive!
7 – 8 medium sized apples
1 tablespoon coconut sugar, maple syrup or sweetener of choice
6 drops pure cinnamon essential oil
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees F.
- Put parchment paper onto two baking sheets.
- Combine sugar and essential oil in small bowl. Stir to combine.
- Slice apples into thin slices.
- Place apples onto parchment paper covered baking sheet in single layer.
- Sprinkle apple slices with essential oil sugar mixture.
- Place baking sheets in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Halfway through, flip apples over.
- When edges of apples are curled, take out of oven and place on wire rack until cooled and crispy.
Note: Use a mandoline for best results.[amazon_link asins=’1530610354,1941631045,B00FM89LTQ,1624142877′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’ebe-us’ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’c5d1e2c3-2273-11e8-b7a1-6ff17565af82′]