With American Idol in full swing, I asked eco beauty guru-to-the-stars, Christopher Drummond, to share some tips on how to get J Lo’s always-polished look, which usually entails glowing skin, long lashes and a simple smoky eye. Could this be possible with all-natural, organic products? You betcha…
Be sure to moisturize the skin properly. This is very important. JLo exfoliates and hydrates on a very regular basis.
Using Christopher Drummond Concealer in light, use your CDB concealer brush to lightly conceal where needed. Do not conceal on the whole face. Jennifer’s problem spot: under eyes. Be sure not to use too much concealer, as it will look cakey. The foundation will not clog pores, and like the rest of the CDB line, is all natural and organic-based, so it’s great for your skin, and won’t clog pores.
Use Veludo Velvet Foundation in light. Lightly dust this titanium dioxide-free hydrating powder all over the face. Apply in layers until you get the coverage you need. The foundation is infused with antioxidants and essential oils, so it protects the skin, so you always look JLO fresh!
Sol Bronzer by CDB is perfect for all skin tones. To warm up your coloring to get that warm look Jennifer Lopez always has, simply place a small amount of SOL on your brush and dust it on the cheeks, forehead, nose and chin.
We all know JLO is famous for her glowing skin. One way to get it (while using a healthy, all natural vegan product) is with Sade Pele Radiance Booster. This is a flawless powder that gives glowing radiance to the skin that is subtle and natural looking. Plus, it has Organic Acai, and green tea, so it is great for your skin….
After applying your concealer as a shadow base, use the new “innocence” pressed shadow all over the lid. Then take the new top seller, “Aphrodite” (a jewel-toned blue) on the lower lid and blend.
Don’t forget the brand new botanical mascara that Christopher took two years to create. It will give you Jennifer’s long lashes while infusing them with algae protein, vitamins A and E, and other botanicals….
Simply put on the Liquid Lipstick by CDB. It is all natural, organic-based and healthy for the lips, and looks naturally gorgeous.
Christopher Drummond is not only hot beauty property in Hollywood, but he actually cares about what’s in the products we slather all over ourselves. His cosmetics line, Christopher Drummond Beauty, is 100% natural, vegan, organic and made with love.
Here are Christopher’s top tips on how to transition your beauty cupboard from chemical-laden to naturally wonderful:
1. Pick five ingredients that you will not compromise on: You need to do your research on bad cosmetic ingredients, first (Campaign for Safe Cosmetics and the Cosmetic Safety Database are great starting points).
2. Be diligent: Do not use the ingredients that you have promised yourself you will not use. No matter what, stay away from those five ingredients. Christopher’s are parabens, artificial colors, artificial fragrance, phthalates, and petroleum.
3. Educate yourself: Take the cosmetics you already own, read the ingredient list, and make a small list of ingredients that you don’t know. Then, research these ingredients to see what these ingredients are, and what they do. You’ll be surprised.
4. Talk to people: Spread your new found knowledge to friends and family.
5. Continue Your Education: Some cosmetic companies thrive on keeping consumers in the dark about what they are doing with ingredients. Don’t let them succeed!Â Empower yourself.
Try Christopher’s Liquid Lipstick or Eyeliner Pencil.
Products from Amazon.com
Price: Out of stock